cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Executing Vend Eval Survey from Vendor List in SRM - Error Pg cant display

teresa_berenyi
Explorer
0 Kudos

We are trying to manually execute a Vendor Evaluation survey from the Vendor List event. When I click on the Evaluate Vendor link from Process Vendor List, I get "Page Cannot by Displayed".

We have been following (and believe to have completed) all configuration in SRM regarding Vendor Evaluation. We are on SRM 5.0. We are using u201CVendor Evaluation: Configuration Guide Release 500u201D as our guide. We have activated the relevant DataSources. We created a survey in WebSurvey Cockpit by copying a template survey, modifying it, and then saving it. I can execute the Survey via static URL (as presented in the config guide and data found in other forums). I have defined the event that causes a vendor evaluation to occur (BUS2206 u2013 Vendor List), with a probability of 100%. It points to the correct Survey and Questionnaire. Last, I have enabled HTTPS for service BBP_VE_SERVICE.

The following tables have been checked and verified: TWPURLSVR and TUWS_SURVEY. The Questionnaire has the XSLT name assigned to it. And, we are in the process of reviewing Notes 848872, 1078545, and 720549.

I am not sure what steps we are missing. Or where else to check.

Points will be awarded based on replies.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

teresa_berenyi
Explorer
0 Kudos

resolved