cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to add Batch_Id , Expiration_Date ...etc to Document And Search it ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I want to add batch_id and Expiration Date..etc. to document and send it via test tool and monitor it from AII.

How Can I ? Where must i use in Auto ID test tool ?

gokaysy

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gokaysy,

You can add the extra parameters required in the SAP Auto ID Test Tool on the Info tab in the Parameters list.

But these parameters will be of no use to be sent from SAP Auto ID Test Tool until for the RFID event message parameters some processing happends in the AII rules. For eg, storing in tables, or for eg, a user id sent as a paramter for AII verification.

So you send it from Auto ID Test Tool and write code i a rule activity to make it do what you want it to do.

And what is this document that you are talking about.? Is it some backend integration scenario?

If yes, document values will come from a system such as SAP R/3.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Yogesh,

Thanks for your reply.. For being more specific; I want to give more data for this issue;

I have an document no : 21000275 (Production Order) in AII. I want to add Batch number and Expiration Date to that product order.

In Auto ID Test Tool : I gave the commend, DOCUMENT_NO, BATCH_ID and EXPIRATION_DATE in parameter list and made tag generation..etc. Now I am able to see the object attached to the document. Slg1 gives no error.

Do you say that AII gets the object but reflects no process with batch id ?

1. So Why does it take into consideration DOCUMENT_NO parameter but not BATCH_ID parameter ?

2. How will i make AII to monitor batch_id ? There must be a standart way to show these parameters; How ? Event management ? Data Profile..

Regards,

gokaysy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

If you are talking about sending the parameters to Event Management, then these parameters can be sent as Info Parameters to SAP EM and associated there with a particular event message. For eg. Tag Commissioning in SAP AII. This config needs to be achieved in SAP EM

If you are talking about SAP AII to be displaying those parameters, i dont think there is a way to do it

However according to you since parameters are attached to document may be you can see the document status in SAP AII. The TCode is /AIN/QUDEL.

Please revert for further queries.