cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Copy control from del to billing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts

I am facing a problem while doing the billing from delivery.

The sales order is prepared with manual pricings and then a delivery and PGI is done.But once the invoicing is done there is no pricing is being copied into the billing

the copy control settings in VTFL - header is :

Copy requirements : 003

det export data : blank

assignment number :blank

reference number: blank

Copy item no. is "checked"

also at item level :

Copy req:004

Data VBRK/BRP:001

Billing Qty:G

Positive/neg quantity: +

Pricing Type:D

Prcing exc rate type : blank

Cumulate cost is "Blank"

Price Source : Blank

I am not bale to trace out why there is no pricing getting copied into billing.also the item ctgy is marked for pricing.Relevant answers will be rewarded.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

Change VTFL:

at item level :

Pricing Type:D to C

Try and revert.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the billing type F2 whether document pricing procedure is assigned or not.

regards,

sadanandam kasarla

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi experts

well thanks for your valuable posts

I always like to explian my conclusions in details so that it can be helpful to other consultants in future as this portal is intended for the same purpose.

actually the cause behind this was related to the fault at the user level itself which came to notice after getting more deeper into the problem.

the delivery was being made at a X place and the PGI was being done at Y place(plant).so at the time of doing the PGI the user used to delete the line item (which was there in the delivery) and used to recreate the same with the same qty. the purpose behind this that he wanted to change something at the delivery header level which it didnt used to allow if the delivery was previously made and saved.so in order to satisfy his req. he used to do such things.

so the system although allowed him to make the delivery but some how didnt used to update the doc flow and also at the time of invoicing there were no pricing getting copied as the link between SO --> DEL was missing (as the prices were entered in the QT / OR).so the moment he used to do this change and did the PGI the doc flow will remove the del and pgi info and will regard the order as open.so u can make n no. of del for the order.

anyways once again thanks for your valuable suggestions

regards

sanjeev

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

In VTFL at item level you should maintain pricing type as C

C is copy manual pricing elements and redetermine others

As you said that in the sales order that all condition types are of manual (values filled up manually when creating the order) then this should be the ideal choice

In this case system system should copy all manual pricing elements and has nothing to redetermine & and the same values of sales order will flow in billing

Try this and post back

Regards

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear amit/lakshmi/raja

I have done the settings as suggested by you:

pricing type made : C - copy manual pricing elements

V/06 - Manual entries - Changes that can be made - No limitations

V/08 - In condition type ZPR0 - Made manual

But still no progress.It is still not copying anything from delivery to billing.

One more thing which i forgot earlier to post is that a very strange is happening i.e. when from sales order to del is made (except PGI) the doc flow is getting updated properly but the moment the PGI is done the doc flow doesnt show anything related to delivery and shows only the order.so even if i try to make n no. of deliveries and pgi system doesnt stop me.

Can this problem happen due to some non-updation of any tables.Experts your views are required.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sanjeev

You need to check in V/06 for your pricing condition type what is maintained for the field "Manual entries". Similarly, you also need to check in your pricing procedure V/08 against this condition type what control you set (that is Mandatory or Manual).

These are the two places which controls whether a condition type should flow automatically or manual intervention is needed

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi