cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Restrictions inweb services?:Implementing bean:Unable to read Property File

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I had created outside-in webservice and implemented java bean,iin that im reading the property file for server configuration details.But the while executing the webservice(bean)with end points,im hitting error in reading the file.

I noticed in NWDS there are restrictions in javaprograming while implemententing bean.Also the details mentioned in the below link.

Please let me know is it tru i cannot use java.io and how to acheive ?

<SOAP-ENV:Body>

<SOAP-ENV:Fault>

<faultcode>SOAP-ENV:Server</faultcode>

<faultstring>javax.ejb.EJBException: Exception raised from invocation of public com.mt.pi.blueocean.global.mdm.duplicatecheck.DuplicateCheckResponseType com.mt.pi.blueocean.global.mdm.duplicatecheck.DuplicateCheckInSImplBean.duplicateCheckInS(com.mt.pi.blueocean.global.mdm.duplicatecheck.DuplicateCheckMessageType) throws com.mt.pi.blueocean.global.mdm.duplicatecheck.ExchangeFaultMessage method on bean instance com.mt.pi.blueocean.global.mdm.duplicatecheck.DuplicateCheckInSImplBean@5214ac53 for bean sap.com/DuplicateCheckEARannotation|DuplicateCheck.jarannotation|DuplicateCheckInSImplBean; nested exception is: java.lang.RuntimeException: Failed to read Property file FROM INPUSTREAM!</faultstring>

Thanks

Sabari

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I used resoucebundle and it solved

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I noticed that with FileInputStream class its not possible to read a property file from the PI sap applicationserver.. Now I am trying with PropertiesConfigurator..

Can anyone give idea apart from PropertiesConfigurator any other way to read the file from server???

Regards

Sabarinathan