Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Handling unit

former_member182489
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

we need to maintain handling unit at sales order level. For (a)example we have 100kg of flour in our storage location with 10 per sack. ie 10 HU . when i do a sales order for 50 kg , 5 HU should come to the sales order .

Please help me to understand how to do it .We need in sales order level only and not at outbound delivery level.please suggest a process

regards

manu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

H,

Quote SAP help:

Sales and Distribution

· You receive a sales order for certain materials. If you have a special agreement with the customer as to the packaging in which this material is to be delivered, you can reflect this agreement by using existing (or creating) packing instructions and a corresponding packing-instruction determination record. You can use this agreement at any point during packing. If the agreement is limited to this particular order, the information is created in the order in the form of a packing proposal. This agreement is then also available during packing in repetitive manufacturing and in the delivery.

End quote.

You can create packing instructions and setup determination with POF1 and POP1.

MdZ

former_member182489
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please read the question .It may not possible to make the HU comes in Sales order level.

Just need a clarification.HU comes in Logistics part only .

HU is wrking fine with inbound , outbound delivery.

*************************************************************************************************

One more doubt i have , is it possible to make the HU comes in inventory

former_member182489
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

OK

MMBE - ENVIRONMENT- HU

SOLVED .

Answers (0)