Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enable create option in SU01

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Gurus,

MY user has SAP_ALL Authorization but create option disabled.Chnge option is there but i am not able to change any values in the user data.In both mode(change and disply)it showing grey only.

Now i need to change the existing user and need create new user too.How to enable create option ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

former_member74904
Contributor
0 Kudos

is your client on CUA?

8 REPLIES 8

former_member74904
Contributor
0 Kudos

is your client on CUA?

0 Kudos

CUA means?

The user is IDES System.

0 Kudos

if the client you're working on uses Central User Administration, you will not be able to create users locally. only on the CUA client this is possible.

0 Kudos

How to solve this issue?how to find whether it is CUA client or not?how to create a new user?

0 Kudos

Hi,

Just see from the transaction SCUA to see whether your system is a child system to any central system.

So if you 'disconnect' central to child system relationship, you can create users.

But before that, just check it out with the colleagues who had created this.

Thanks and Regards, Pradeep

0 Kudos

How to disconnect ?

0 Kudos

you should really ask yourself whether you want your client to be disconnected from CUA. why not ask the CUA administrator to create a user for you?

0 Kudos

....maybe the IDES distribution was delivered with fault settings and one client is set as client of a CUA....

So first check SCUA as already suggested.

If there is no valid CUA-landscape, either delete the CUA landscape directly in transaction SCUA or run report RSDELCUA (called also be SCUA) in SE38. It is advisable to check also BD64, for an existing landscape afterwards and delete it if there is one (RSDELCUA does not delete the BD64-settings).

b.rgds,

Bernhard