HI

how to attach document in sales order

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you need to activate "Service for Object", you can add attachments to sale orders.

EnterT-code SU01, input user id and click on pencil icon. There select "Parameters" tab and maintain SD_SWU_ACTIVE = X.

then you can see the icons in the Left corner..thr you can attach the file foe that Sales document

Regards

raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SAP SD,

Please refer my Suggestion:

and

Best Regards,

Amit

Note: Also, try with:

VA02 --> Extras (menu-bar) --> Outout --> Header --> Edit

First maintain your Output Type (for sales Order) and then select the Output line and Click Tab: Communication method.

Now, Top left, you will see Icon: Attachment.

Click and Attach your document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi amit

can u pl tel me how to send order o/p to internal sap inbox by attaching document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SAP SD,

As, in my previous post, I suggested.

VA02 --> Key-in Sales Order No. and hit "Enter" --> Extras (menu-bar) --> Output --> Edit

Here, Maintain a new line for your Output type for Sales Order.

Once output status becomes "yellow", select the Output line and click Tab: Communication method

Now, on to next page, at top-left, you will find an Icon: Attachment

Click it. now another window will pop-up for selecting the document (that needs to be attached) from local System or network.

Select the Document.

Now, as soon as you will save the Sales Order, the attachment will be sent, along with SAP-Message, in to the person's SAP Business Place (i.e. SAP-Inbox), whom you maintained under Column: Partner (output type).

Best Regards,

Amit