cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Order-to-Cash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want more about SAP Order-to-Cash and configuration steps.

Plz help out of this problem.

Regards

Shruthi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

In SAP every Business tranasction is Order to Cash....you mean which Scenario you want Configuration setting..

like Noram Sales order/with contracts/with Scheduling agreements/rush order/cash order..Etc...for every scenerio having Diff paramenters and Settings in SAP.

Please make clear which Scenerio do u want.

Regards

raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for ur reply

mainly I want Normal Sales order with contracts and cash order steps

If it possible for u to send Scheduling agreements and rush order steps coz these may be useful for me.

Regards

Shruthi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Shruti,

Please find some related thread to your query:

[Order-to-Cash Flow|]

[Order-to-Cash|]

[Order-to-Cash Process flow|]

[W40: Order to Cash|http://help.sap.com/bp_blv1500/BL_US/index.htm]

Once go to above site, follow:

Technical Info --> Building Block Library --> Country: US --> Industry: Wholesale distribution.

I think, you will get some idea.

Further clarifications are welcomed, if any.

Best Regards,

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For Example your going to Create Noraml Sales Order..its Start from Inquiry to Invoice..

Inquiry ,quotation,Sales Order,Delivery,Picking & Packing,Invoice,Release to Accounts.

Every transaction having Documetn type....for each doc having Lots of Parameters like In Inquiry Number ranges/Output type/Screen controll,Display controlsPricing controls All this Setting you can find =in VOV8 T-code.

For that Documetn type having Item Categery(Which controls the Items behaviour in Document) you can find this setting in VOV7 later Scheduline lines....It is confirms the Delivery date and Quantity VOV6.

and COpy control..Through this Configuration you can Copy the documents data(Header/Item Etc..) to one doc to another doc.this is upto SAles order....same for Delivery and Invoice.

Regards

Raj