cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

File to Idoc

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I m doing simple File to Idoc Scenario. In Sender communication channel i can see that message has sent successfully but the message has not reached XI. Can anyone help me by finding out where the message has stuck.

Rgds,

Sweety.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

prasannakrishna_mynam
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Sweety,

You can find out using the SXMB_MONI traction in PI system's RWB, where the status of the message will be displyed, where it got problem and what is the problem, All the best.

Regards..

Krishna..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prasanna,

Since the message has stuck in XI itself the message has failed in sxmb_moni.

I m not able to find it out why it did not reached in XI when in RWB in sender communication channel it is showing as message sent successfully.

Rgds,

Sweety

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

just to check.......in ID in sender file comm channel, put processing mode as delete..........put your source file again in source directory and see if the source file is getting deleted.......if the source file is getting deleted, then in sender file comm channel, see the msg is sent or not.........if the msg is sent, then in SXMB_MONI, you should see your source msg.........

check in RWB in msg monitoring that are you able to see your msg at Integration engine and see if it is processed by IE.............

If you can see your msg in RWB but not in SXMB_MONI, check that while executing SXMB_MONI you are giving correct time-period and the status group is blank..........

Regards,

Rajeev Gupta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajeev,

I can see the msg in RWB but not in SXMB_MONI, I have given everything correctly but the message is failed in XI.

Rgds,

Sweety

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go to RWB --> Message Monitoring Tool, you can also open it by url http://hostname:port/mdt/index.jsp

start --> find out your message in the list displayed...it must be in waiting/to be delivered state

select that message by selecting option button in front of it --> Details

You will see a pop - up which will show you exact error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

in XI in transaction SXMB_ADM in Integration Engine Configuration, in edit mode, set the RUNTIME LOGGING parameter to value 1 and set the trace level also..............then rerun your scenario by putting the source file in source directory..........then you may be able to see your msg in SXMB_MONI.

you are saying your source msg is erroring in XI..........so what does RWB show about what error happened to your msg...........

Regards,

Rajeev Gupta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you All for all the valuable inputs....

Thanks Rajeev

Rgds,

Sweety

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member181955
Contributor
0 Kudos

HI

Check SMQ2,SM58 for some more information.

Thanks

Prasad Nemalikanti

former_member181985
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

check the File channel status in RWB.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

I have already checked the Communication channel in RWB its green.

Rgds,

Sweety

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are you sure your source file is being picked up by sender adapter. I mean what is the mode? Is it Test or Delete. The other chances are that file name is not correct (file name case sensitive) and in that case your sender adapter will show the status green.

Check the Sender CC once again.

Regards,

Sarvesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sarvesh,

I m sure that my source file is being picked up by sender adapter. It is in Delete Mode. And sender adapter is showing in green.

Rgds,

Sweety

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok. Check your Sender Agreement once again.