Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

POS XI POSDM integration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am into POS XI POSDM integration . My queries are,

1. Is there any specific forum in XI where I can get in touch with those, who have undertaken the following type of integtarion.

2. My scenerio is File 2 XI to RFC adapter. I am getting an error in SXMB_MONI as " Root Cause: javax.xml.transform.TransformerException: com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.ParserException: XMLParser: No data allowed here: (hex) 4d, 20, 30(:main:, row:1, col:3) at com.sap.engine.lib.jaxp.TransformerImpl.transform(TransformerImpl.java:255)................".

I believe taht the file I am sending is not matching with the mapping . Pls comment, pls tell me if u need any further info.

You can see the word doc with settings , if u want, pls tell me if u r also experienced in POS - XI - POSDM integration inbound, 2 b more specific.

Regards,

Arnab.

Hi experts, I was expecting some reply.

And pls , no links to ECOVERSITY. I am already in touch with them.

Edited by: Arnab Mondal on Feb 16, 2009 1:22 PM

Edited by: Arnab Mondal on Feb 16, 2009 1:22 PM.

Error during dry testing in Messege Mapping is "Fatal Error: com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.ParserException: XMLParser: No data allowed here: (hex) 4d, 20, a(:main:, row:2, col:0)".

Showld I consider this as error in the load as its format is not matchin with the messege mapping SOurce Structure?

Edited by: Arnab Mondal on Feb 16, 2009 1:38 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

It was an issue with communication chaneel. Got the resolution in some other SDN query. Needed to use a standard communication channel template wrt the scenerio. However correct payload was also an issue. POS was not giving correct load. This too was a factor. Issue resolved.

Arnab

ravi_raman2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

i have worked on posdm integration.

As for your issue, pls do a mapping test, you have some "-" values that have crept into the file..

Regards

Ravi Raman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ravi ,

many thanks for the reply. You too can check the URL mentioned above to go through the ID settings done. As far as ur exp is concerned, u might know, that in this scenerio, all IR components are standard, and the interface mapping taht I am using contains 2 XSL mappings and 1 graphical mapping. Meaning, the path from Source to targert, has to undergo 3 mappins, 2 xsl, and 1 grapgical.

Pls let me know How do I do a mapping test in this scenerio.

you have some "-" values that have crept into the file..

Yea, u might be right, I will try to check it after removing taht!

In the mean time if you hav some doubts, do let me know

Regards,

Arnab

Former Member
0 Kudos

You are right.The file that you are sending is not proper.

Can you just let me know that what is format of your file?

and have you used FCC in File adapter?

If yes, what are your settings?

Thanks,

Hetal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hetal,

Answer to ur queries.

Can you just let me know that what is format of your file?

The format of teh file is .DAT.

You all can take a details look at teh file , as well as error taht I am gacing in the follwing url.

http://sapknowhow.ecoservity.com/forum/topics/pos-xi-posdm-r3-integration?page=1&commentId=2328205%3...

Reply by Arnab on February 12, 2009 at 7:21am .

See the ID settings ZIP file.

and have you used FCC in File adapter?

Yes .

If yes, what are your settings?

ROOT.fieldSeparator ,

ROOT.fieldContentFormatting trim

ROOT.endSeparator 'nl'

ROOT.missingLastfields ADD

ROOT.processFieldNames fromConfiguration

ignoreRecordsetName TRUE.

Pls tell me where am I going wrong.!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Make sure the XML you are using to call RFC confirms to RFC metadata.

Only if it matches, then only it will be successful.

Make sure you import the metadata rather than uploading the XSD.