cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creating Sales Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends

I have created Sales Org A123, Dist Channel A1, and Division X1.

When creating standard sales order, after entering sold to party and material (XXX) I get an error saying

- Material XXX is not defined for sales organisation A123, Dist Channel A1, Language EN

Can anyone help ?

Thank You

Vinayak

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

for ur problem, go to the following transaction codes and give the master data sharing customization.

VOR1

VOR2

OVAO

OVAM

OVAN

I hope ur problems are solved.

regards,

sadanandam kasarla

Former Member
0 Kudos

You need to create the sales view of the material. Then the error will not appear

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go in mm02 for that material select basic data 1 go in additional data maintain EN and give some discretion

Ahmed

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

Material XXX is not defined for sales organisation A123, Dist Channel A1, Language EN

as the error suggest u have maintained that material number for SO A123 and channel A1

Goto MM01 and maintain sales view.. if sales view is not available for ur material type.. go to OMS2 and select same from there

Vishal...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank You

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Vinayak,

This may due to not maintaining the material master data for the sales area Sales Org A123, Dist Channel A1, and Division X1 so check in these areas.

Go to MM02 transaction in put the Material XXX then select the sales org data views and give the organisational data sales area Sales Org A123 and Dist Channel A1 then execute if the master data not available then go to the MM01 transaction create material master for that sales org and distribution channel.

Then try

Check the common divisions and distributional channels also.

I hope this will help you,

Regards,

Murali.

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

It looks Like that your material is not created for the said sales organization

Go to MM01 and input the material no and other details and give in the new organizational data ( the sales org and distribution channel) in which you are placing the order and you will get a message the material is already created and extended to such and such sales org dist channel etc and scroll thro all the tabs and change any details if you want and then save

Now create an order and see

what propably could have happened is

It is like you have already created the material for the sales org 1000 and distribution channel 01

Now you are trying to put an order for this material in sales org 1001 and distribution channel 02 and your customer is also in sales org 1001 and distribution channel 02

That is why you are getting this error?

Material is already there for sales org 1000 and distribution channel 01 and it has to be extended for sales org 1001 and distribution channel 02 in MM01 so both the sales orgs can use this material

Also check your VOR1 common distribution channel and and VOR2 common division settings

Regards

Raja