cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Management - Sales & Distirbution

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Firends,

I am using simple credit management in sales order level.

I get a warning message of credit limit being exceeded. But the value considered for credit check is the net value of the document & not the total invoice value.

Please can you tell me what more needs to be configured so that its achieved.

Regards,

Dhananjay

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Issue Closed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

which ever the value u want to post to the value as the customer credit value there u give 'A' in the subtotal field.

'A' - this takes the value of that field as credit value of that particular bill to KOMPCMPRE field

i hope this will enough for ur problem

regards,

sadanandam kasarla

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My issue has been solved.

I have one more requirement.

Normally when a sales order is blocked for credit check the entire order is blocked & cannot be processed for delivery.

Suppose the customer has a credit limit of Rs. 2000.

The sales order is of values Rs. 5000.

In this case the entire sales order will be blocked.

Suppose the sales order has 5 lines each of value Rs. 2000

In this case can it be done that 2 lines can be released for credit block & remaining 3 lines will still be blocked.

Please suggest what can be done.

Regards,

Dhananjay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In this case,among 5 items,you assign reason for rejection for the 3 items..Then among 5 items system will consider only the Value of 2 items.if the value of the 2 items do not exceed the credit limit means then you can process the Sales order.

Regards,

Damu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the pricing procedure customization.

There should be Sub total A assigned at net value level, if changed and if you assign sub total A at total value in pricing procedure it will consider total value.

SproSales and distribution->Basic Functions->Pricing->Pricing Control->Define And Assign Pricing Procedures->Maintain pricing procedures--->control data.

Regards

vK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hie,

Thanks,

But I have already tried the same, it is still picking the net value instead of total value, irrespective of wherever 'A' is assigned.

Even if I dont A is not assigned anywhere in pricing procedure, still net value is considered in credit check.

Please suggest.

Regards.

Dhananjay