cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

How can we know the sales order number for a deleted delivery document?

B Regards,

Bhaskar.K

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

This may not be possible. If you have the delivery number, try using VBFA table to findout the oder number. But I think it is impossible. Try with tables CDHDR / CDPOS also.

Prase

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Bhaskar

There is no way to find out the correlation of sale order for a deleted delivery document. For that, you need to develop a report in such a way that once the end users reversed the goods issue via VL09, in the bacground, the respective delivery should be saved in a table. Because, you can trigger the reversed PGI document till it cancelled via VL02N.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Friend,

You can use T-Code VA05 or VA05N if you know some details of the Sales Order like Document Type, Customer Code, Material, Sales Area etc...

Alternatively you can also access VBAK table with T-Code SE16 or SE16N.

Hope this helps...

Thanks,

Jignesh mehta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

your scenario might be like this:

u created delivery and picked the goods and executed the pgi, after that ur goods came back before billing made. for this scenario u need to cancel the pgi in VL09, and go to change mode of that relevant delivery unpick it and delete the delivery. Am i correct, now u want to see the deleted delivery document. I am sure u can't trace the deleted delivery document because the document itself deleted from database, so no more such document exists with that number, by seeing number gap only we come to the conclusion that some document had been deleted there. I experienced this problem and confirmed with SAP. because its not the cancellation its deletion from database. there is no option of delivery cancellation only u can delete. so its a bug in SAP.

I hope ur doubt is cleared

Regards,

Sadanandam Kasarla

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have deleted delivery document manually....and I know the delivery number......now I want to know with which sales order the deleted delivery document was created.

How can we get that?

B Regards,

Bhaskar.K

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There is also a Table for Document flow - VBFA. you can try in this table also.

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Once delivery is deleted , it will not be available in any table . Hence , you can not see from any transaction or table.

Saravanan

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

if you know the date , you can do ascending from VBAK table and find out missing number which is your deleted number .

Note : Once sales order deleted , it can not viewed through VA03.

Saravanan