cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CST is not getting picked up in sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

We are following TAXINN procedure and we have maintained condition record for excise condition type - JEXP, JECS & JA1X and tax condition types - JIVC and JIVP. But in sales order, Excise condition types and Vat is getting picked automatically for local customer. But if I chose a CST customer CST is not getting picked automatically even though I have maintained condition record for the same. I have told my client to use alternative tax classification but my client doesnt want to follow this procedure.

Kindly let me know, how can I make the CST to be picked automatically in sales order.

Thanks & Regards,

Reji S

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

check your shipto party Region from customer master , it should be different from your shipping point region .

If it is different , system automatically picks up the CST condition .

Saravanan

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Reji,

These may be the possible areas for the issue.

1.Check the ship to party Tax classification in the customer master>Sales area data>billing tab.

2.Check the Tax classification of the material master-->Sales org data view.

3.Check the region of the ship to party.

I hope this will help you,

Regards,

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Closed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Closed

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Friend,

If you have maintained all the Customizing & Condition records properly, then most probably the region (state) entered in Customer Master Record would be wrong.

I mean the region of the Plant & Customer Master should be different to get CST in Sales Order.

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the tax codes maintained for that perticular customer and material combination using the T-code FTXP. There you need to maintain the % value for that perticular condition type.

Ex: 2X (tax code)

JIN7 12.5%.

Regards,

Swamy H P