cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

mobile data entry

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I have successfully configured the mobile data entry in SAP. i tested the transaction LM00 and it is working fine on sap gui on pc. can someone explain to me how i will open this transaction on a Windows ce device i am working on SAP ECC 6.0 i have also the pda barcode device. do i need to install something on the pda device? how?

thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

How are you connecting to the devices? Are you using SAP console/webconsole or a 3rd party solution.

I've done this with a multi tude of hardware devices running various releases of windows. I've seen varying results with webconsole on our graphical devices, but telnet adn text based solutions work fine.

How much customisation have you done on the program or are you using standard?

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

experts,

can you provide me what is the technology i have to use i want the standard without third party solutions. or give where i can read about it and how to implement the direct access of mobiles to sap system.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Take a look at the SAP Console in help ... here is a link to get you started... I will post a better one later in the week as I am away now for a bit.

Search in service place and help also for SAP Console.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_me21sp2/helpdata/en/22/5074de1b337942a27a98f42de8f622/content.htm

Former Member
0 Kudos

in case of directly connecting to SAP like any pc from where i can download sap logon for windows ce like the one i installed in the pc. and for the screen size i think it will fit the transaction LM00 i have symbol model mc3090 pda.

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks for your reply. i want to use the standard transaction offered from SAP LM00 i defined the profiles,queues,... now when i execute the transaction in my pc it is working fine now i want to excute the transaction (LM00) on a pda. i don't want to use any third party options i want to connect GUI RF device to sap. explain to me what i have to do ?

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Depending on what devices you have, may mean you can either use some optimised software that the device comes with, for eg Intermec offer such solutions as iBrowse. Or in your case of directly connecting a GUI based device need only be connected as per any client PC that connects to the sytem now. Make sure that your screen settings are within the guidlines for your device screen size.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

check in SAP service market place is there any prerequiste is there.