cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Number of columns displayed in Interactive Planning book

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

When we create a planning book and view the data interactively, it displays a fix number of clomuns.

Is there a way I can change the number of columns displayed. Is there any parameter to address this requirement.

If I change the column width then more columns can be displayed. But is there a setting by which I specify the number of columns and the system automatically adjusts the column width?

Regards,

Kedar Agarkar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

tibor_nagy
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Kedar,

you can change the columns with the setting in //SDP8B in Planning book - Data View:

you can have further help in F1 Help for field "Time buckets profile ID":

Defines the time buckets in which data is displayed and planned in Demand Planning or Supply Network Planning. A planning buckets profile contains the periodicities or a subset of the periodicities that you defined in the storage buckets profile.

Creation and Use of a Planning Buckets Profile

The first row defines the entire length of the time horizon. You make entries in the columns Number (of periods) and Display periodicity. The content of the other columns is displayed automatically when you press Enter. To see exactly which buckets will be displayed in interactive planning, choose Period list. Do not include any periodicity that is not in the storage buckets profile.

Having created planning bucket profiles, you use them to define the future planning horizon and the past horizon by entering them in a planning book: one for the future planning horizon and one for the past horizon. The system displays the horizons in interactive planning by starting with the smallest time bucket and finishing with the largest time bucket. The future horizon starts with the smallest time bucket, on the planning horizon start date, and works forwards, finishing with the largest time bucket. The past horizon starts with the smallest time bucket the day before thestart of the future horizon and works backwards, finishing with the largest time bucket:

<--

|--

>

Past horizon Future planning horizon

Example

Number of Basic Fiscal year Display Fiscal year

periods periodicity variant of perio- variant of

basic period dicity display periodicity

2 - - Y -

1 Y - M -

2 M - W -

In the above example, the time horizon spans two years. Of these two years, the first year is displayed in months. The first two months of this year are displayed in weeks.

I hope this helps.

Regards,

Tibor

Answers (0)