cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invoice split

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Guru's,

I am creating an invoice in which there are different pricelist keys for each and every line item.So the system is creating a split in the billing. I don't want this to happen in the case of different pricelist keys.Where can i control this one???

Regards,

CS

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Billing will split only due to 4 things should same

a) Payer

b) Terms of Payment

c) Billing Date

d) Ship to Party

If any thing is different bill will split check

Ahmed

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Price list is not a criteria for invoice split as per standard SAP, so there must be you own defined copy routine (Data VBRK/VBRP) in VTFL or VTFA. Please check if there is a cond to split invoice based on price list, if so then you need to change the routine to avoid the problem. If you want the change to be applicable for org elements then you can simply remove the related change to price list or you can put a check on the required org for which you want the split not to happen and can avoid split.

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear CS,

Go to VTFL transaction select your delivery and billing type then go in to the item level settings here you check the field Data VBRK/VBRP maintain this field as 3-Single Invoice then try.

I hope this will help you,

Regards,

Murali.

claudia_neudeck
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

to fist you should check why the billing split does occur.

You can check this in transaction VF01. Here you can see which fields of the documents are

responsible for the billing split.

Addionally you should check the copy control. Maybe you use a own copy routine where these fields are relevant for the split.

regards

Claudia

bcrao
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In Copy control Routine we will define Billing spliting creteria

Chidambaram