cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Compare messages from two systems

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello!

In my Integration process I receive one set of data from the SQL-server database and another set of data from R/3 system. Then I need to compare these two data sets. If data in some fields of R/3 system are not equal to the fields of SQL-server database, then I need to update record in R/3.

So, plz, tell me is it possible to compare two sets of records in Integration process? What is the best way to do this?

Thanks,

Vika

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you verry much for all the answers!

So, there is two variants of comparing messages?

I have already created BPM. There are steps to receive messages from SQL-server and from R/3.

Each message contains data relating to the same debitor. Now I need to compare these two records.

So to compare these data I can whether:

- Use some step with conditions in BPM. The only variant I see is to use Switch step with condition: "field1_s1=field1_s2&field2_s1=field2_s2 ...fieldn_s1=fieldn_s2" (something like this). Will it solve the problem? But still I'm not shure this is the best variant from performance point of view.

or

- Use Transform step in BPM. For that I need to create message mapping with user-defined function. So will this function have 50 input parameters (25 of the first compared message and 25 of the second compared message)? Or there is some other way to transfere these values to the function?

Sunil Singh, can you explain more detailed how to take both messages data in Hash Map table and compare them?

Thanks,

Vika

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You have to Create a BPM .

In the BPM You have to recive the two Input files and Compare the Field Based on it using a Fork Step and then Place a condition i.e(Comparision) and Proceed Further

i.e Fork --Source1 & source 2 then in Fork Preoperties Conditiond --Executing two branches ---Then fix Constion using if then else

Compare -source 1 and source 2

Hope This might give u a Idea

sunil_singh13
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Victoria,

You take both tha Data in Hash Map table and compare them.

This is the Best way from performance point of view. Use Java Mapping for that.

Thanks

Sunil Singh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Vika,

You can create a BPM to receive the two messages and create a mapping that takes the two messages as input and produces a message which contains the non-matching records.

Kind regards,

Koen

former_member181985
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You need a BPM to acheive this scenario.

- Gujjeti.