Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery From Project

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I have a scenario like this -

I have a project operating in two plants and made a project structure in Plant A.

I want to do manufacturing of FG in Plant A. Then I want to send that FG to Plant B through stock Transfer order (STPO / STPR). Then I want to deliver (CNS0) the FG from Plant B to customer.

For that I have made WBS 1 for Plant A where I made an activities for the manufacturing and the delivery of material.

Then I made WBS 2 for Plant B and added an activity for delivery of FG.

I want to know wheather I have done the correct project structure for above stated requirement. If not how to process this requirement?

The problem we face is that the profit centre is not getting changed when material is transfered by STO.

Pl reply ASAP.

Thanks and Regards,

Parimal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I hv got a solution to this, The Steps are illustrated as follows -

1) Project with an internal activity to be made in plant A (Profit centre of Plant A).

2) Add material of Plant B in that activity and generate PR

3) Create STPO for this PR on Plant A. This gives dependent order from Plant B on A.

4) Process the order at Plant A by MD02 - Prod Order and so on...till GI of FG Stock

5) Do VL10B wrt STPO and PGI at Plant A.

6) MIGO at Plant B wrt STPO.

7) CNS0 and VL02N at plant B.

These steps have solved my problem.

In case of any suggestions for better processing...pl add....

Thanks and Regards,

Parimal

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

is your material master is having Plant A profit center and Profit Center B. Created with reference to the respective plants.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi AP,

Thanks for reverting me back...

Yes I have different ptofit centre for same material at both the plants. Also I maintained the same profit centre at respective WBS elements.

If you could pl suggest me the firm steps to be performed in doing so.....it would be of great help to me.

I mean....at which WBS, material comp to add.....where to run MRP.....how to send material across plants (STPO / PR etc.)....from where to do delivery etc. (In-short I need process flow)

Awaiting for your response...

Helpful answer will be blessed with full marks.

Thanks and Regards,

Parimal