cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No service for system SAPXXX, client 230 in Integr ation Directory

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

We have done the installation of Xi devlpment server and did a client cpy from Xi production to Xi development. After changing all the parameters in SLD administration, created tech and business systems, IDX1, IDX2 and exchange profile as per Xi Develpment, when i try to send the idocs from ECC to Xi Develpment , it is throwing the error "No service for system SAPXXX, client 230 in Integr ation Directory" in SM58 of ECC.

I have gone all the possible answers in sdn from last 10days, at last i'm posting this message. Kindly suggest me .

Regards,

Pavan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey,

Follow the steps provided by Hetal.

Just to add to it. Check the logical system name maintained in SLD whether it is same as the one maintained in the sale transaction of application system.

regards,

Milan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everyone,

thanks for your suggestions. i solved the issue, actual problem was data supplier host paramater in SLD Administration was pointing to local host, so in J2ee Adapter CPA cache paramter was showing localhost. I have changed localhost to hostname and restarted the java server. It got resolved.

Thanks,

Pavan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pavan,

I am too getting the same error, when loading data from R/3 into BI. I have done the changes that you mentioned, but it still giving the same error. Is there anything you did apart from changing localhost to a hostname in SLD.

Thank you in Advance.

Former Member
0 Kudos

>

> Hi Pavan,

>

> I am too getting the same error, when loading data from R/3 into BI. I have done the changes that you mentioned, but it still giving the same error. Is there anything you did apart from changing localhost to a hostname in SLD.

>

> Thank you in Advance.

Business system/service created for your BI in PI should have SysId and client in Adapter specific properties

Provide the your BI Sysid in and client no in the above properties

HTH

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

Thanks for your reply.

Can you please tell me, where I can maintain adapter specific properties?

Thank you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey you should have used new thread ..

Ok if your are using 7.0 then go to ID (integration directory) and select your business system and select service option in menu of businss system and then in drop down you can see the same

if your are on PI 7.1 then this has to be done using SLD

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

Thanks for your reply.

At first, we had a source system which is ECC6. It was working fine earlier. Meanwhile, XI integration is done in BI system and from then we are getting this error when ever we try to load data from source system. The XI integration is removed now, but still the error continues. It would be great, if you can give a solution for this.

Thank you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

For the ECC system, the business system you have created in XI, Check Adapter Specific identifier.

If it is not same as the SLD, then go to change mode and click on the button Compare with SLD.

It will assign same logical system name in that perticular business system.

Hope it will solve your problem.

Thanks,

Hetal

udo_martens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pavan,

there is no business system regarding SAPXXX, client 230 found in Integration Builder Directory.

Control at SLD, if you have this business system and import it to Integration Builder Direcory. Obvisiosly you did not copy (or transport) IB Directory content. Please compare all IB content.

Regards,

Udo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Whatever the busines system/service created for the ECC it should have idoc SNDPRN as the logicalsysName in Adapter Specific identifier section.

Please check that and correct according it will solve the issue.

Rajesh