cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error- PPDS Planning board -Heuristic 'Adjust and Reschedule Block Limits'

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have created a sales order in ERP and overload (within tolerance) a block of a block planning enbaled resource in APO. The block is overloaded.

Then I've run the "Heuristic 'Adjust and Reschedule Block Limits'" under Functions-->Heuristics.

Now i expect that the overload disappears. But I get the message "Heuristic 'Adjust and Reschedule Block Limits' - Executed without result".

Could you please suggest why the Heuristics is not working? Has any setting been missed or set wrongly?

Regards,

Ashok

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashok,

Please confirm whether scheduling horizon is defined in customisation while defining this heuristics.

Also make sure that the bucket capacity is not overloaded, if the bucket capacity is overloaded, the system will not allow the blocks to shift. For this, please "tick" on the check box against Check bucket capacity field in customisation. Also please look into SAP note 504767 whether it is applicable to you.

Regards

R. Senthil Mareeswaran.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks very much for your inputs. Could you please let me know where exactly the setting of Scheduling horizon can be done?

Also, have you implemented the note, did it help you overcome this problem?

Regards,

Ashok

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashok,

Please use the following pathway.

1) Transaction code spro

2) Click on "SAP Reference IMG"

3) Menupath:- SAP SCM Implementation guide > Advance planning and optimization >

Supply chain planning > PP/DS > Heuristics > Maintain heuristics > maintain the heuristics SAP_CDPBP_02. This includes the scheduling horizon and other parameters.

Please confirm

Regards

R. Senthil Mareeswaran.