cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Form Z_FIDUN_A language EN is not active and has no errors

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everyone,

I have copied one Smartform from 4.6C to ECC 6.0. and i have activated that Smartform in ECC 6.0. when i tried to print it is giving me the error "Form Z_FIDUN_A language EN is not active and has no errors". I have activated it in EN only.

Please help me.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

0 Kudos

TWO REASONS FOR THIS

1 . ONE IS FOR CAPITAL

GIVE ALL FORM PARAMETERS IN CAPITAL

2 . SECOND REASON FOR THIS FORM ACTIVATION

GOTO FORM AND ACTIVATE

Former Member
0 Kudos

check all the text elements wihich are passing the STANDARD text elements. and goto standard text element select that and goto General attributes tab ---> here tick the check box -->No error if no text exists

Former Member
0 Kudos

check all the text elements wihich are passing the STANDARD text elements. and goto standard text element select that and goto General attributes tab ---> here tick the check box -->No error if no text exists

Hi Chennakesava,

I am using one style created by myself. I did not get Standard text element meaning.

Can you please explain it indetail.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please help me solving this issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Leela,

Try running the FM generated for the SmartForm and resolve any errors that might occur.

Or Else

the issue must be the customising where the Business Events are trying to call SAP Scripts and not Smartforms.

Let me know If you require more help on this.

Edited by: Raj on Oct 29, 2010 1:37 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

still if u are getting the same problem ,it is the problem of language conversion..actually every form is language independent...i think there is a default setting for ECC 6.0 i.e.DE.even if u trying to copy it wont copy..becoz u r trying to copy from EN to DE...it is not allowable...just check it out...

REgards

Kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

just goto smartforms main window--

>click on utilities->click on settings-->click on form painter tab--

>check mark on ACTIVE field..

try this..

Regards

Kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

In smartform, Form attributes will be there. Which languange have you selected? choose it to EN

and into all languages. Try this

Former Member
0 Kudos

Phanindra, I have activated it EN, and the option selected is into all languages.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As of my knowledge First login in to DE language and activate it and then try with EN and activate

it .

Thank U ,

Jay....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Jay,

It is not allowing me to activate in the DE language.