cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JTX1 to JTX4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

In CMR and MMR Tax releated Condtion are JTX1 to JTX4.

In this filelds iam maintaing the data Full tax for all condtion types....but i cant under stand why should i maitain this classification for all COndtion types.

Is there any Impact on tax(Excise/Sales)?

Thanks in Advance

Regards

raj

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

In customer master and Material Master, these tax fields will be active basing on the belo setting ;

sales org + DC asign to Plant.

If you assign your sales org and DC to one plant....it takes from that plant country sales tax settings

if your sales org and Dc are assigned to 2 plants in 2 different countires..then it will take 2..

This is justn for sale tax calculation.

There is a possibility that one material may be having ) tax and other is 16% tax in that country...

so material tax classification is required gfor tax calculation

There is a posibility that one of your customer is government customer and he is not liable for any taxes, then you should have a possibility to maintain the 0 tax to that customer.

hence this stting is required at customer level and material level for all the countires, from where the materials can e dispatched (Plant location countires)

Hope this is clear.

Regards

Krishnam Raju

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Thanks a lot for your threads.....finally i understoon it's only applicable to Sales tax.

JTX1

JTX2

JTX3

JTX4 for this tax conditions i maintained full taxin MMR but in CMR i maintained for this tax condtions all are 0(Zero) tax.

can you please Explain me ...Where can we Define and Assign this conditons ..wot is the impact in Sales side..

Thanks in Advance

regrads

raj

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Raj

Check this thread which is self explanatory

[TAX CLASSIFICATION |;

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipathi,

Through your link ...i understood.if i maintain all taxcategories as Full tax.then wot will be the Impact on Tax side...

i mean...is this link to ED and SALes Tax...Is this manaditory in CMR and MMR?

THanks in Advacne

Regards

raj

Edited by: venky raj on Feb 16, 2009 8:14 AM

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Raj wrote

is this link to ED and SALes Tax

this will be applicable to determine sales tax. For ED whatever you maintain in J1ID that will be applicable.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi