cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JDBC Adapter / RFC Synchronous

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Scenario here is ( JDBC -- RFC --Synchronous).

When am sending JDBC Sender 20 records it says "com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.MessageExpiredException"

i tried with 10 and 15 records though it took time it got processed.I have increased the time out para in Visual Admin.

Now i thought i wud limit the number of records not more than 10 .

how this can be handled ??

in Select select * from sap_sheet_fg1 where rownum <=10 for Oracle DB is fine but i do i update same 10 records.

R how can restrict minimum records into RFC??? any inputs

Rgds

srini

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Any valuable inputs

srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Srini,

Do you mean that select query at sender level takes so long it generates XI timeouts (expired exceptions) ? How many fields do you retrieve ? Have you tried to analyze the select query to understand its poor performance ? Do you perform lookups or any expensive tasks in the mapping ?

Rgds

Chris

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chris,

First thxs for reply.

My Sender JDBC is not having prob, my RFC response time is more if i send 20 records from Oracle table, but when i tested with 10 , 15 records it's fine rfc response is captured with no time out.

So i thought if user send 30 records to oracle DB with status "F" i need to pick first 10 records and send it to "RFC" after this UPDATE happens as per Sender Adapter JDBC which changes all 30 records to "T" how can i make first 10 records "T" and select next 10 records and allow for RFC processing.

Any ideas to be shared?

Rgds

srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

THX FOR REPLIES

Srini