cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pricing condition is used in how many pricing procedure

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I need to find out couple of pricing condition is used in how many pricing procedure.

Is there a quick way I can export for table straight?

Thanks in advance

KJ

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can get the list of pricing procedures in T683S by giving cond type.

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear KJ,

Already Mr.Sharad replied with some data in addition to that

Go to SE16 transaction input T683S table then execute now system will take you to the selection screen here you input Condition types those you want to know used for how many pricing procedures in the Condition type field.Then again execute or press F8 now system will give the details about what are the pricing procedures contains those condition types.

Or

Go to SE11 input T683S table then clcik on Display push button now system will take you to the Display fields screen here you click on Contents Icon or press CtrlShiftF10.

Now system will take you to the selection screen ,here you input Condition types those you want to know used for how many pricing procedures in the Condition type field.Then again execute or press F8 now system will give the details about what are the pricing procedures contains those condition types.

I hope this will help you,

Regards,

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try this...

Goto TCODE : SE11. Input table t683s. Enter condition type and execute.You will find all pricing procedures using particular condition type.

You can also download that as excelsheet by pressing ctrlshiftf9 .

Edited by: Sharad Kaliya on Feb 16, 2009 7:23 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Got it Thanks for the help

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I don't there is a way to find it off functionally.

Thanks,

Swamy H P