cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RFC BPM Steps

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

I have created a bpm scenario with fork for the 2 incoming files, the 2 files is then transformed into 1 structure(This part works fine). Now I want to take the structure with both the files data in and transform it into a RFC to the BW system. Can anyone explain me the steps that I need to take. Do I need another receive step for the structure with both files data in or how do i go about doing this?

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Dont I need A transform step to transform the container vairable with the 2 files data into the rfc?

Regards

sunil_singh13
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Stephan,

The transformation Step where you are collecting two files is the place where the two structure will combine and get transformed to RFC structure.

I think you are in impression that it would be difficult for you and you want to do it in this way :

Collect the two file and transform it into some combined structure then use another transformation step and use that combined structure as a source and RFC structure as a target and apply mapping.

Let me tell you one thing more the No. of transformation step in the BPM poor is the Performance.

So i would say you transform into the RFC structure in the already used transformation Step.

Dont go for another transformation Step.

Thanks

Sunil Singh

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You just need a send step to send data to BW receiver. The two files when received using receiver step must be stored in some container variable. You may use the same container variables further.

Regards,

Prateek