cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pop Up Application

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I created pop-up application in web dynpro.While deploy and Run ,it is showing the output.

Like,

1.while clicking "start popup" button on the first page it has to show popup page with "Close popup " button.I imported this in the Enterprise Portal.In the pOrtal while clicking the Popup iview for Preview,,,

Its showing

Clicking "startpopup " button,it is showing only popup page i.e with "Close PopUp Button".While clicking close popup button it is showing "Start PopupUp button " page.

Regards

Sushma

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Plwase see this thread

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sameer,

Thnaks . But My question is not related to this.

Regards

Sushma

chander_kararia4
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sushma,

Please be more clear with the issue. Not able to understand the problem.

Regards

Chander Kararia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

POP UP PAGE has to popup in the main page itself.

I created Two views.One is the main View .......other Popup View.

In the Main view....""''Start Popup button""" i had taken.In the popup View """'Close popup button""" i had taken,While clicking Start popup button i has to popup """""popup view page"'''''.

But everything is fine regrading web dynpro application.

I imported this in enterprise portal.I created one Iview for this.

There by clicking Start popup button in the main view,i has to popup """popup View " in the main page itself.But iam getting only popup page only.Here clicking close popup button,,,,it is going main page.

I hope ur clear about this.

Regards

Sushma

chander_kararia4
Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Sushma,

open the other iview "Popup window" in the seperate window. or,

you can resize the popup window to small size. So that you can see both the windows.

**If I am not wrong, you like to do something like same as the calendar button. As the calendar appears on the screen overlapping the main iview. Pls confirm

Regards

Chander Kararia