cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDOC to SOAP Scenario : Connection Refused

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everybody,

I am working on Idoc to SOAP Asynchronous scenario.

I have an issue with the connection from SOAP to the websystem at the receiver.

Around 60% of the messages are processed successfully and the rest of the messages throws up errors at the receiver Adapter.

Below is the log from Communication channel for the unsuccessful messages.

Message processing started

request entering

SOAP: call failed: java.io.EOFException: Connection closed by remote host.

Message processing failed. Cause: com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.RecoverableException: Connection closed by remote host.: java.io.EOFException: Connection closed by remote host.

Is there any setting we need to make for the SOAP adapter to reduce these failures?

Or is it a problem with the receiver websystem?

Can somebody help me out on this?

Thanks & Regards,

Zabiulla

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thxs

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mohammed Zabiulla

As the error says java.io.EOFException which means EndOfFile exception... check in service.sap.com/notes whether there is a patch or note available for this in soap adapter..

I guess that it is failing for some file content.. so can you provide me with the input file (input to webservice) which got failed or you have retried it again ? If yes then was it success then its ok else the problem with the input file ,the content of file is a problem..

If its success please share the same and update with the result in here and please do explain the error how it got rectified .

Thanks

Abhishek

JoelTrinidade
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mohammed,

There is a problem with the webservice and what you can do is to check the following items:

1) You need to verify that the application with the Web service is running and is available and set the timeout parameters to a larger value.

2) (Most probable) If the host name that is listed in the error message is the correct host name,

3)If the host name that is listed in the error message is the incorrect host name, you might need to update the WSDL file for the Web service or override the endpoint URL that the host name needs to use.

Rgds

joel

aashish_sinha
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

For some reason the client (from the server's point of view - it might be some other device between the actual client and the server) is closing connection during the SSL handshake. As we can't get more info from the standard J2EE Dispatcher log files, we need more detailed info.

Please check

1. Execute network router trace utility (tracert for Windows systems or traceroute for UNIX flavours) to the J2EE Engine's host. It will show the active and non stealth routers between the client and the server:

c:\> tracert [J2EE_host] (windows)

$ traceroute [J2EE_host] (UNIX)

2. Activated low level SSL tracing

regards

Aashish Sinha