cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi, everyone, a question about sapscript?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, everyone,

My sapscript have one page and next page is the same as the first page, the page have two window, a var window and a main window, in the main window there is a command at the top that is "/: BOX FRAME 10 TW". and when I preview the form there is two page and in page 1 there is frame but the next page doesn't have frame, I don't know why, can anyone tell me why? thank you in advance!

Kind regards

Dawson

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

The box will not be carried by the main window to the other page this is because, the main window will be having the changing content, and as we define the main window only once the box appears only once. the remaining data in the main window will increase according to the content in it. so prepare your box in a variable window and define it in all the pages so your box will be coming in all the pages. overlay the variable window on the main window. with the same size..

you can refer to the link with same kind of query

[BOX IN SAP SCRIPTS|]

have a good day,

regards,

sarves

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Define one more window in windows with the same dimensions as main window and define box there same as in main.

Define this window in the first page along with main.

In the nextpage write first .

This resolves ur issue.

former_member632729
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi dude...

As you said that in your SAP Script you have only one page.. Check whether you have writen any data in Main window.. If their is a data then their is a change to print second page...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dawson,

In the pages--> Standard attributes define the

Page : First Page.

Next page : First page.

Regards,

Sravanthi