cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

vf04 billing stop after I did one enhancement.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For business requirement, I developed one table and need to maintain this table before print the billing.

If this table has not been maintained, when I print the billing, system come up with an warining message to remind maintaining the table. This restriction is set through smartforms in the billing releted output.

However, if I use vf01, this billing can be generated, only print is not allowed without the table maintained.

If I use vf04, then if only one billing in the list has not been maintained into the table, then all the billing can not be generated.

Please help me to see why this will happened.

Thanks a lot!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Lenovo,

>>

> If I use vf04, then if only one billing in the list has not been maintained into the table, then all the billing can not be generated.

>

>

Can you please give more clarity on this !!

Regards,

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

For example. there are 3 orders with different sold-to party need to do billing.

2 of them has been maintained into the enhanced table. 1 one them not.

When I do billing with vf04. then all billing will be failed.

However, if I use vf01 to do billing one by one. then all the billing can be generated. only the 1 has not been maintained into the enhanced table can not be printed like my designed restriction.

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Lenovo,

With the help of ABAPer you can fix the issue.

Explain the issue what you are encounter in VF04, to your ABAPer he will be able to help you.

I hope this will help you,

Regards,

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI.

Thanks for your reply. I already sent the issue to our ABAPer.

Based for their explaination, seems because I set the billing as print immediately.

So my question is what is the SAP standtard logic for vf04.

For example, I have 3 deliveries need to do billing.

what is the procedure:

1. do first delivery billing and print it out and then go to next deliver.

2. do three delivery billings and then print them all.

If it is the first one which seems like this. then it should have at least one billing instead no billing has been generated.

Could you help to me to clarify this logic?

Thanks a lot.

Former Member
0 Kudos

who can help me to clarify above logic?

Thank you very much!