cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fields Not Enabled

former_member181928
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi i am importing an adaptive rfc...I am using the model in component contraoller and there after in the view controller..in the wdInit() method of the component controller i have written

wdContext.node<name>_Input().bind(new <nodename>_Input());

but still when i deploy and run my code all the input fields in the web interface are disabled...

I am not able to enter values in the Fields.

Please suggest.

regards

Nilesh Taunk

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi nilesh,

You mentioned that

"I am not able to enter values in the Fields"

so if i am not wrong your problem is that you want some editable fields in the output through which you can send data back to

the backend

or

is it that you are not able to retrieve data from the backend(in that case you need to check

your mappings)

Reply.

Regards,

Abhishek.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Nilesh,

we have to bind the input fileds with the corresponding

context variables inorder to get them enable.Set the Value property of the input field to corresponding context varaible.

Regards,

Krishnam Raju

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nilesh,

After import the model. Create a view Where ever your fields to be displaying .In the view Layout goto the RootUIElementContainer right click and inser Template What ever do u need getting through table or form what ever do u need take after that create binding then autaomatically visble when u run your application.

Other wise need to check your BAPI structure.

Might be help.

Nageswara

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try to bind the input field with value attribute instead of model attribute and then set the value from value attribute to the model attribute.

Regards,

Piyush.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nilesh,

Just check if you are setting the "Enable" property of Input Field to abap_true. If you want to do this at run time then create a context attribute of type Boolean and set the value of same using Set_Attribute () to ABAP_TRUE when you want to enable it and to ABAP_FALSE when you want to disable it.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Anoop

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you bound the input fields to context variables? The 'Value' property of the input fields must be assigned a context variable.

Best regards,

Patrick.