cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Junk character being sent by Jdbc Receiver adapter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am using jdbc receiver adapter it s working fine .However for costumer name it is sending some junk character in last like " SMAN-Abdulrahman Osman¿ " the thing is that all other field is getting populated properly. when I am viewing the data in sxmb_monni .I am finding the data is prpoer but when it is getting posted to staging table then junk character is coming .I am coused whether it is mistake of JDBC adapter or something wrong in the staging table.

Regards,

Saurabh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Saurabh,

Were you able to solve this issue?

I am aslo facing similar issue in IDoc to JDBC scenario, where all the cyrillic characters are converted to ? in JDBC table.

In PI they all are coming correctly.

Can you help me with the solution, i am not sure where can i handle encoding in receiver JDBC channel!

Thanks

navneet.

VijayKonam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Try to use ISO encoding for your JDBC channel.

VJ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay

But for JDBC adapter where I will use the encoding...It is IDoc to Jdbc scenario.So I haave already used the encoding option in RFC destination.Now where to define the encoding in jdbc adapter I am not sure.

One more thing I had used the encoding in RFC to read arabic charachter now its reading arabic charchter currectly but when the name is coming in english then it is getting appended by ¿. for example SMAN Saleh Ahmed Mustafa¿

surprisengly in other column if value is coming in english also it is coming properly. could it be a problem in staging table itself. i am pitting one row below.

Nural.L.L.C¿ Yerevan-Armenia 99999 Yerevan Community