cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mobile 7.1 for handhelds XSLT_ROOT_ERROR" raised

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mobile Friens,

I have a big problem with a Mobile for Handhelds develop for Mobile 7.1 Architecture. I'm devoliping a simple app for create orders. When I write a new record (order) from the app, the data was writted and commit with succes (when I reload the app, the new record still alive). But when try to sync to the server, the create wrapper did not called (I put a break point on the RFC). When try to find the problem with the SMWR transaccion and look at my queue, it's display the error: Exception condition "XSLT_ROOT_ERROR" raised.

If a try the same develop and actions for a webdynpro for laptop everithing works fine.

Anyone can help me with this issue?

Regards,

David Faustini

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear David,

XSLT is Extensible Stylesheet Language Transformations which is an XML-based language used for the transformation of XML documents.When we try to sync any data from mobile client to DOE,it gets converted into an XML format which DOE understands.

One major reason,why this issue occurs is when you have defined data types or fields which could hold a certain number of characters,lets say 15 on DOE and then you try to give more number of characters(more than 15) on client side application.

For such when you'll try to sync,you'll get this "XSLT_ROOT_ERROR".

As,we usually don't provide any client side data validations,we could enter any data which is more larger than what we have defined on DOE.Because of which we get this kind of conflict on syncing with DOE.

So plz. make sure that the data you enter in the application before sync is consistant with DOE defined data fields.

Plz.also delete all the stuck-up queues before performing this as if they will be in log,they'll disturb all furthur operations.

Hope this will solve your problem.

Regards,

Abhi

Edited by: Abhivyakti Srivastava on Feb 16, 2009 8:26 AM

Edited by: Abhivyakti Srivastava on Feb 16, 2009 8:26 AM

Answers (0)