cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DDL Statement (design view) of Tables used in SAP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am installing SAP 4.7 on oracle. unfortunately the some media is corrupt and as a result there are some missing tables and views. one of the missing table is DD02T.

Can any one tell me from where i can get the DDL Statement (Table design) for Tables used in SAP as for my example i am missing Table DD02T.

If i get this information, I can create those missing tables and this way will complete my installation.

Regards,

Abhishek

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Abhishek, There is no direct table from where you can get the exact DDL statement used to build the table. But you can get the information of the table structure of the existing table using...

SQL> DESC <tablename>;

If you are using Oracle 10g you can rebuild the table using the following query...

SQL> FLASHBACK TABLE <schema_name>.<table_name> TO BEFORE DROP;

But there are some condiotions.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank for the information,

actually i want to know the design view or the DDL statement of table DD02T, as unfortunately this table is not created during the SAP4.7 installation on oracle 9i, so i want to create it manualy but for this i need to know the DDL styatement.

do you know the tables or views which are affected by the process SAP license (post processing) during the SAP installation.

Regards,

Abhishek

Former Member
0 Kudos

In Oracle 9i the Flashback feature is not available for that you have to perform incomplete recovery of the database just before the media failure.

I'm searching answer for your second question.

Rgds,

SK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhishek,

Why do you need the tables which are affected by SAP License

Rohit

Former Member
0 Kudos

This table MLICHECK contains all license-specific data for an SAP System.

Rgds,

SK

Former Member
0 Kudos

MLICHECK ???

is this the english name??

i am not getting any err or ok signal for this name when i am using the command find /N /I "TABLE NAME" *.TSK

PLS recheck.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Abhishek,

perhaps this is also the missing table that didnt come up during installation

Rohit