Did you mean: 

BI java usage type installation error

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello everyone,

Please help me resolve the following:

Question1

the system was earlier installed with following usage types:

-as abap, as java, epc, ep (all on same machine)

Now i want to addin BI-Java. During the installation I encounter error at phase "Install Java Engine" as follows:

sapinst.log

INFO 2009-02-15 03:22:23

Output of C:\j2sdk1.4.2_12\bin\java.exe -classpath "C:/Program Files/sapinst_instdir/ERP/LM/AS-JAVA/ADDIN/ORA/CENTRAL/CI/install/sharedlib/launcher.jar" -Xmx256m com.sap.engine.offline.OfflineToolStart com.sap.security.core.server.secstorefs.SecStoreFS "

sapdev/sapmnt/DEV/SYS/global/security/lib/tools/iaik_jce.jar;

sapdev/sapmnt/DEV/SYS/global/security/lib/tools/iaik_jsse.jar;

sapdev/sapmnt/DEV/SYS/global/security/lib/tools/iaik_smime.jar;

sapdev/sapmnt/DEV/SYS/global/security/lib/tools/iaik_ssl.jar;

sapdev/sapmnt/DEV/SYS/global/security/lib/tools/w3c_http.jar;C:/Program Files/sapinst_instdir/ERP/LM/AS-JAVA/ADDIN/ORA/CENTRAL/CI/install/lib;C:/Program Files/sapinst_instdir/ERP/LM/AS-JAVA/ADDIN/ORA/CENTRAL/CI/install/sharedlib;D:\usr\sap\DEV\DVEBMGS00\exe\ojdbc14.jar" insert -s DEV -f

sapdev/sapmnt/DEV/SYS/global/security/data/SecStore.properties -k

sapdev/sapmnt/DEV/SYS/global/security/data/SecStore.key admin/host/DEV sapdev is written to the logfile SecureStoreInsert.log.

WARNING 2009-02-15 03:22:24

Execution of the command "C:\j2sdk1.4.2_12\bin\java.exe -classpath "C:/Program Files/sapinst_instdir/ERP/LM/AS-JAVA/ADDIN/ORA/CENTRAL/CI/install/sharedlib/launcher.jar" -Xmx256m com.sap.engine.offline.OfflineToolStart com.sap.security.core.server.secstorefs.SecStoreFS "

sapdev/sapmnt/DEV/SYS/global/security/lib/tools/iaik_jce.jar;

sapdev/sapmnt/DEV/SYS/global/security/lib/tools/iaik_jsse.jar;

sapdev/sapmnt/DEV/SYS/global/security/lib/tools/iaik_smime.jar;

sapdev/sapmnt/DEV/SYS/global/security/lib/tools/iaik_ssl.jar;

sapdev/sapmnt/DEV/SYS/global/security/lib/tools/w3c_http.jar;C:/Program Files/sapinst_instdir/ERP/LM/AS-JAVA/ADDIN/ORA/CENTRAL/CI/install/lib;C:/Program Files/sapinst_instdir/ERP/LM/AS-JAVA/ADDIN/ORA/CENTRAL/CI/install/sharedlib;D:\usr\sap\DEV\DVEBMGS00\exe\ojdbc14.jar" insert -s DEV -f

sapdev/sapmnt/DEV/SYS/global/security/data/SecStore.properties -k

sapdev/sapmnt/DEV/SYS/global/security/data/SecStore.key admin/host/DEV sapdev" finished with return code 2. Output:

SAP Secure Store in the File System - Copyright (c) 2003 SAP AG

A key/value pair with this key already exists in the store.

ERROR 2009-02-15 03:22:24

CJS-30051 Cannot insert a key value pair into the secure store fails; see output of log file SecureStoreInsert.log:

A key/value pair with this key already exists in the store..

SecureStoreInsert.log

A key/value pair with this key already exists in the store.

oh and btw...the issue remains with both administrator/devadm

OR Question 2

If the above scenario isnt possible, and I performed an uninstall, and after installing all the usage types again, and recovering the database....will i be able to get my integrated BI/ERP client back with it .. or will i have to perform the setup of BI client again ?

Thanks for your valuable replies.

Regards,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

First of all... As per SAP Installation guide additional usage type BI installation is POSSIBLE.

Please check SAP Note [883948|https://websmp130.sap-ag.de/sap(bD1lbiZjPTAwMQ==)/bc/bsp/spn/sapnotes/index2.htm?numm=883948]

And I guess you have all the primary required components.i.e. ABAP,Java, EP, EPC ...

Question1
the system was earlier installed with following usage types:
-as abap, as java, epc, ep (all on same machine)

Now i want to addin BI-Java. During the installation I encounter error at 
phase "Install Java Engine" as follows:
ERROR 2009-02-15 03:22:24
CJS-30051 Cannot insert a key value pair into the secure store fails; see output 
of log file SecureStoreInsert.log:
A key/value pair with this key already exists in the store..

Above error is basically because of JDK and not because of BI

Please check following blogs...

[;

[;

&

SAP Note [1071472|https://websmp130.sap-ag.de/sap(bD1lbiZjPTAwMQ==)/bc/bsp/spn/sapnotes/index2.htm?numm=1071472]

As per this... following could be reason.

1. check that iaik_jce_export.jar file is NOT included into the CLASSPATH.

2.Use only one JDK version (or remove the other installed versions from the used environment variables).

3. SAP Note [739043|https://websmp130.sap-ag.de/sap(bD1lbiZjPTAwMQ==)/bc/bsp/spn/sapnotes/index2.htm?numm=739043]

OR Question 2
If the above scenario isnt possible, and I performed an uninstall, 
and after installing all the usage types again, and recovering the database....
will i be able to get my integrated BI/ERP client back with it .. 
or will i have to perform the setup of BI client again ?

I guess It might be difficult to UNINSTALL - may cause some inconsistencies in the current system.

Still - If you really Don't want BI now... Best option could be full restore and recovery.- If you have consistent backup.

But if you want BI - then, since above problem is because of JDK , I think it could be resolved.

Let us know if anything....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you have AS ABAP, AS JAVA , EP , EP-C on same machine, the installation of BI JAVA componenets should be very simple.

BI JAVA requires AS JAVA, and the installation of the BI JAVA.sca files can be done using SDM.

Please call SDM and try installing the compoments.

This will help

Thanks Nirmal