cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

dispaly of two tables for a single tab in tabstrip

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have three tables,one is the consolidated table of another one and the third one is completely different but the requirement is ,

for a SINGLE TAB click of a tab strip both the tables which are related have to be displayed

and for the the third table a new tab has to be clicked.

,i know to display only one ui element for one tab .

please help me out with this problem of displaying of two tables for a single tab

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

arjun_thakur
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shanmukha,

Suppose you name of name of tables which need to be displayed in one tab is table 1 and table 2. To get this you can try these steps:

method 1:

- create a view with 2 tables in it i.e table 1 and table 2. create a view container UI element in tab strip and embed this view in it.

method 2

- create view1 containing table 2 only.

- create view 2 containing table 1 and a view container UI element. Embed view 1 in the view container of this view. Now your view 2 contains both the tables.

- In the tab strip's tab, create another view container UI element and embed view2 in it.

I hope it helps.

Regards

Arjun

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

use a view container to embed two tables.this will solve your problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

One simple methods is Create two view containers in the first tab and embed table say table1 data into the first view container and the second table in the second container.

This wil solve your problem.

GoodDay!.

Regards,

Sana.

arjun_thakur
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sana,

I think we can insert only one UI element in a tab of a tab strip.

Regards

Arjun

uday_gubbala2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Arjun,

Yes we can only insert one element within the tab of a tabstrip. But however you can insert a container element like a TransparentContainer within the tab and then embed as many ui elements as you want within it. Hope this helps.

Regards,

Uday

arjun_thakur
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Uday,

Yes, you are right. Thanks for sharing.

Regards

Arjun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey,

Thanks i think tat should solve my prob,

i have one more doubt,

i am using a drop down by key and binded one internal table values,

i am getting the required values in the drop down but i want the first value to be selected as default,

could u give me some suggestion.