cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Strtagy profile-Scheduling sequence in PPDS

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

We have a scheduling sequence option in the Detailed scheduling stratagy profile settings in PPDS. This is to influence the scheduling of sequence of the planned orders. We have various options such as location,material group etc. I want to give the priority to material groups while scheduling the planned orders. I will select the material group as filter, but where we give the priority for this matrial groups when i have number of material groups.

Thanks

Aktar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aktar,

When you are selecting material group in the scheduling sequence, there is a radio button which shows ascending or descending, which will does priority based on the material group number values.

Hence you can define your material group number as per your requirement how you want to set your priority based on ascending or descending, select the same in the scheduling sequence and then carry out detailed scheduling.

Please confirm

Regards

R. Senthil Mareeswaran.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Aktar

When you select the material group in seleted filed in scheduling sequence , planning will short with material group

If you enter more fields in seleted filed , planning will short first entered cataegory and then second and upto last

For example - if you select material group (1) and order start time (2)

then sequence wiil be -- (M- product) ORD - Order

M1

ORD1

ORD2

ORD3

M2

ORD4

ORD6

ORD5

Lav Mishra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mishra,

I maintained the Material group as criteria in the scheduling sequence. I have two material groups MG1 and MG2.Where do i maintain priority that MG2 is first and MG1 as second? That is the issue...Hope you understand..

Thanks

Aktar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Akhtar,

You can define priority based on location-product in the material master. Whereas if you require, priority to be based on material group, you need to develop some customised program.

Regards

R. Senthil mareeswaran.