cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

default tax code in Purchase Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

somehow, is it possible to get default tax code (at "Item overview" under "Invoice"), as soon as enter material group (or by other means) in purchase order?

thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Yogi,

Sorry, for posting in to Closed thread.

I had visited your same thread in to MM-Forum. Apart, whatever, suggestions have been provided, you may give a try to:

To default the taxcode in the purchase order item, use Condition Type: NAVS, with Access Sequence: 0003

Path: SPRO -> IMG -> Materials Management -> Purchasing -> Purchasing order processing ->define screen layout at document level

T. Code: ME21 and Double click. Look for TaxCode. The tax code should be a required entry, and whatever you specify here will be the default value in the Purchase order.

It is advisable to configure also the info record.

Path: SPRO -> IMG -> Materials Management -> Purchasing -> Purchasing info record -> Define screen layout.

When you get here you search for the T. Code: ME12 (Change Purchasing Info Record), and double click here; search for Input TAX indicator.

You may also seek Advise from MM-Consultants, over this, by referring the whole solution in to your MM-thread.

Best Regards,

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all,

posted this query in to MM-forum.

thanks..