SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Installation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can use explain the below control parameters of Installtion/replacement/removal.

1.REPLACEALO-Complete device allocation with the eplacement

2.NOMULTINST-Installtions in several installtionsis not allowed

3.INMULTINST-Insatllation in several installtion with info permissible

Where it reflects in the transaction.

Thanks

Oven

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

oliviawalsh
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello,

I hope the following information is of some help:

REPLACEALO (supplement device allocation during replacement)

If a device with N registers is replaced by a device with N and M registers, or if the register allocation

is not clear, then existing device allocations from the removed device are copied to the registers of the

device to install wherever possible.

NOMULTINST (installation in several installations is not permitted)

It is not permitted to install a device or a device information record for a time period in a billing-related

installation if it is already installed in another device for this time period, or if it is to be installed

later for billing.

INMULTINST (installation in several installations with information is permissible)

If you attempt to install a billing-related device in an installation, which has already been installed for

the same time period or later in a billing-related installation, then the user receives a message ,

which he/she must confirm.

Regards

Olivia

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

oliviawalsh
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello,

I hope the following information is of some help:

REPLACEALO (supplement device allocation during replacement)

If a device with N registers is replaced by a device with N and M registers, or if the register allocation

is not clear, then existing device allocations from the removed device are copied to the registers of the

device to install wherever possible.

NOMULTINST (installation in several installations is not permitted)

It is not permitted to install a device or a device information record for a time period in a billing-related

installation if it is already installed in another device for this time period, or if it is to be installed

later for billing.

INMULTINST (installation in several installations with information is permissible)

If you attempt to install a billing-related device in an installation, which has already been installed for

the same time period or later in a billing-related installation, then the user receives a message ,

which he/she must confirm.

Regards

Olivia

0 Kudos

Hi,

For the below parameters,

1. NOMULTINST-Installtions in several installtions is not allowed

2..INMULTINST-Insatllation in several installtion with info permissible

Process:

1.I have created the technical installation for a N device on ex:03.01.2008

2.The i have created the billing related installation for same N device on ex:04.01.2008

3.Then i have done the billing related installtion for for same N device removal on ex:05.01.2008.

4.Then i again done the billing related installation for same N device on the ex:06.01.2008 .

But the above system parameters has to reflects.But there is no change.

Can any one explain ,wheather my process is correct and how to proceed?

Thanks,

oven