cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BAPI for result recording

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all

I need recording result in a inspection lot from a file out of SAP.

does it exists a BAPI for recording result ?. So I will already have to record the result with qa32 transaction.

thank you

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI

PLease try using this BAPI_INSPOPER_RECORDRESULTS

You can use this method to confirm the result of a quality inspection for an inspection operation or inspection point. The following functions are supported:

1. Creating an inspection point

2. Closing an inspection point

3. Changing inspection point data

4. Recording inspection results at characteristic level (summarized)

5. Recording inspection results at sample level (summarized)

6. Recording inspection results at single value level

You define within an inspection operation whether you work with or without inspection points. In accordance with this specification, the parameter INSPPOINTDATA is required or optional.

Key fields

As an instance method, the instance key fields INSPLOT and INSPOPER are already entered when you call up this method. Both these fields are contained in all used data structures. However, these are ignored at confirmation. All results for the current instance are automatically assigned.

The same applies to inspection point processing. All results are assigned to the specified inspection point independent of SAMPLERESULTS-INSPSAMPLE and SINGLERESULTS-INSPSAMPLE.

Regards

Gajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank You for your information.

it's very useful for me.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

If u sucessfully able to do result recording by BAPI , please reply with dummy code , coz i am also trying to record result with same BAPI but not able to do so .

I am searching on SDN also.

Regards

Sachin

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello Sachin.

I have not tried this Bapi still.

I didn't have time. Sorry.

But I have read in other forum than this BAPI's is only for characteristic 'Quantitity'. do you kow if this is like that ?

former_member211679
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can this BAPI works for Changing Inspector.