cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SD Process

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am doing dummy implementation for Mid-Size manufacturing organization - having two company code in two different companies. Each company code is having one plant each , but only one plant is involved in Manufacturing of cycles. Other Company code buy products from first one.

Some Business Process which I can think off are :

1) Direct Sales from Plant ( Cash to order) from plant 1.

2) Standard sales from both plant.

3) Inter-company sales from Plant 1 to plant 2 . It can be outline agreement too .

Can anyone tell me SD Business Process for this scenario.

Regards

Nidhi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nidhi

For your First company say Z100 / Z1 / Z1 is the sales area and for 2nd company code the sales area is Y100 / Y1 / Y1.

Now Coming to your first company you can do regular sales process , order ->delivery->Billing flow and it is (MTS). You can sell the stock through the sales area. also. Your another flow will be Make to Order can be done with order ->delivery->Billing flow as you doing manufacturing or cycles.

Now coming to your second company , you can configure the following :

Stock transfer between plants .

You can configure Intercompany also

If you have any customers then you can take the order of that customer and then do intercompany process also.

Regards

Srinath

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks to all for inputs

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

let say one company is in other country and one in india, try for sales process like consignment process, inter company sales, third party sales.

thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Both companies can do all normal sales processes, but in the second company, since it is not manufacturing itself, u need to do the stock transfer from co.1 to co.2. this is the only thing u need to do rest of things exist in both the company codes.

regards,

sadanandam kasarla

Former Member
0 Kudos

Along with the processes told by you, you can set up stock transport order, consignment flow, third party flow etc..