cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FM-PS-IM-MM-Error - message NO BP629

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

When we create a purchase requisition in ME51N and a purchase order in ME21N to WBS Element, the system give me an error message. The WBS have budget available to that fund center/commitment item :

u201CExceed item 010 **(fund center name) /**(commitment item name) budget

message NO BP629

Diagnosis

In document item 010 ***(fund center name)/***(Commitment item name), payment budget **(company code) /**(commitment item) for fiscal year 2008 was exceeded.u201D

When we create a FI document with the same values and data that was in purchase requisition there is no problem: Value and data goes to the correct fund center/fund and it's recorded correctly in former budget .

When we create a purchase requisition with cost center, everthing is correct and there is no problem.

An additional information to that is we are using FM and PS/IM modules. Both FM and PS Availability Controls are Activated.

Best Regards,

Edited by: washington ferreira on Feb 16, 2009 7:05 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The SAP CN Forum Moderators

This process is module FM with MM and integration PS.

Could you change forum?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Washington,

As you have Payment Budget, this means you have activated Fund Management. Then you have to enter additional budget with the T. Code: FMBB (for your FM Area).

Or, if you don't want not to control budget AVC (Availability Control Active, via T. Code: KO04 --> Go To --> Status) on that budgetary line fund/funds center/commitment item, ask customizing to exclude it from control.

For more, Please consult FM-Consultant.

Best Regards,

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Amit,

First of all we are not using BCS but instead former budget so that first option is not available. The second one don't resolve either the problem because the client AVC active. There is another error when we using ME51/w an ME51/N, the "panic"dump whe we using ME51/ME51 (old transaction) there is no problem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Washington,

With regards to Error: Panic Dump

You may speak to ABAPer/ BASIS-Admin.

To my understanding, Dumps, like Panic Dump or Core Dump, are somewhat related to SAP GUI.

To more, Please take assistance from ABAPer/ BASIS-Admin.

Best Regards,

Amit

Note: Please update, once error resolved, as this will provide some knowledge to me.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Amit,

We have message open to SAP, we try ABAP and basis and don't have solution to resolve the problem.

But the SAP din't answer the message.

The best regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Washngton,

If, I come to know any other such instances, I'll update you on to the same.

Meanwhile, You may check whether Latest SAP GUI is being installed or not?

Best Regards,

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

You still have this error? Error pertains to availibility control activation to check budget limits.