cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Skip Inspection lot (04 type) for particular Order type.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all champs,

I have a requirement here where there is material (Finished Product) in the Process Industry.

The packing of each batch is done twice.

Initial packing is done with separate order type and the pre-dispatch packing is done with another order type.

Noe when we confirms the quantity for the Initial packing the auto GR happens and inspection lot with 04 type generates. And we proceed the 04 inspection lot processing cycle.

But when the same thing happens to the second process order with Pre-Dispatch Order type, the client demands not to have the inspection lot with 04 inspection lot.

Pls guide me how to incorporate this requirement?

Happy Week End!!!

Regards,

Shyamal

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Shyamal

Do we have any user exit to choose the inspection type while inspection lot is getting created.

Will this exit work, QAAT0001 Inspection type determination different from variant 01(is it only for 01 inspection?)

The idea is create a copy of 04 inspection type like Z04 with post to inspection untick .

So when this partiular order type is made GR it will choose Z04 inspection type and the material is posted to unrestricted. The lot produced is Auto UD'ed with background processing.

Regards

Gajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply Gajesh!!!

I have kept the User exit as final option to solve out this issue but before that I have put the same over here to discover the option with some STD settings, if they are there any!!!

Regards,

Shyamal

former_member577912
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear,

In OPL8 order type dependent parameter you can assign the inspection type so lot will generated accordingly.

Regards,

Manish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Manish,

I think OPL8 will work for the Production Order but here I have mentioned also that I have the requirment for the process industry I mean for Process Order.

Kindly provide the same help for process order also.

Regards,

Shyamal

former_member577912
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear,

It is in COR4 Planning tab at bottom.

Regards,

Manish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ooops dear only inspection type 03 is available there. And I am searching the solution for 04 type.

Thanks for the reply,

Shyamal

former_member577912
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear,

Yes it is for inprocess insp so system will create the lot after release.

Do you have same materail for all order type or material is different for order type.

Other wise you can deactive the insp stock posting and while GR in MB31 for order let the user to select to post to quality or not. It will also serve for your purpose.

Regards,

Manish

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Shyamal,

How You are doing two GR for same material.

On First GR Material Posted to QI and Lot Processing is done.

Where You are getting the material to do GR second time for other oirder type.

Regards,

Neeraj Bhadauria

Former Member
0 Kudos

My dear brother,

I think you have not gone through my first post thoroughly. Anyways here I am for your assistance.

See as the first time as initial packing the order get processed. And we get a lot. We process the lot and perform UD and stock posting.

Now just before the dispatch we need to repack rather I can say finally pack the product according to different order type. During this order type the client need "No lot for Inspection type should be generated".

Here the same FERT will be processed for two different packaging cycles.

1) Initial

2) Final

I think the query is clear to you now.

Can you elaborate some solution for it. Pls help!!!

Regards,

Shyamal