cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Assign at least one Web transaction to user" in OER

Former Member
0 Kudos

When i call the /SAPTRX/EM_START , i get an error "Assign at least one Web transaction to user"

what is the problem?I dont know how to assign it

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

It doesn't work. I found some entries in spro under event management section "Assign Web Interface Transactions"

but i cannot create a new transaction for "/SAPTRX/EM_START"

do you now how to define new solution and scenario in spro?

EventManagement --> Solutions and scenarios -->

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Once the above is done:

In the same spro sub menu choose

Assign User Profiles and Web Interface Transactions to users:

Use the input help to assign the transactions and profiles to a user, depending on the process that you want the user to perform.

Eg.

Process: Delivery Tracking

Web Interface transaction: PTA10_DELIV

User Profile: PTA10_DELIV

Order Web : 1,2,3etc

I think this should solve your problem

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member705760
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Yogesh

It is difficult to maintain entries for each and every EM user and it needs an open client to perform any changes . Do we have any alternative way

Regs

Muthu

spacegaier
Explorer
0 Kudos

Instead of assigning the EM Web Transactions / User Profiles directly to users, you can also assign them to SAP roles (I think the activity is the one below where you would assign the user profiles to individual users). So either create a new custom role or adjust an already existing one from your system.

You can then simply assign this role to all users that you want to grant access to that WebUI scenario without any customizing changes. This is the recommended way for quality assurance and productive systems since - as you realized - opening a productive client is not a good option and might even be off-limits in highly validated environments, e.g. in the pharma sector.

former_member705760
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Thank you Philip.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Tuncer,

I am not sure if this will work for you, but have you tried out the following step:

You must perform this step to ensure that fields for the web user interface are configured correctly

spro --> Event Messages, Status Queries and Web Interface --> Web Interface --> Configure Fields for User Profiles

and Save

Do not do any additional settings in here however this is needed to ensure that the WCL (Web Communication Layer) parameter dictionary is updated with the parameter fields

Thnks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Tuncer,

Am not sure about SAP OER but i faced i similar problem in SAP AII. I have not worked hands on with SAP OER but you can try the following steps out if available in SAP OER:

In order to get access to web transactions one needs to get access to relevant

POWL (Personal Object Worklist) against the role.

Once you assign the POWL objects to role, ensure that the same role is there

against your SAP user in SU01.

spro --> Cross Application Components --> General Application Functions -->

Generic mySAP suite Functions --> Personal Object Worklist --> Define Worklist

Type Visibility at Role Level.

This is where its in done for SAP AII. Try same for SAP OER.