cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Special Stock Partner In Sales Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends

My user has mentioned u201Cspecial stock partner 1000009u201D in scheduling agreement .Could I request you to help me to understand what does this special stock partner means.And what is the use of this partner function while processing scheduling agreement or sales order .

She has mentioned same number for ship to party as well as in special stock partner fields of Partner Tab in scheduling agreement , example 1000009 .

What customization settings need I to do to set up this partner function in sales order please .

Thanks In Advance

Jaya

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Jaya,

Go through this help link it will help you about special stock partner use

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_47x200/helpdata/en/4c/420a10470a11d1894a0000e8323352/frameset.htm

I hope this will help you,

Regards,

Murali.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends

Thanks For Your Timely Help and Appropriate information .

Regards

Jaya

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jaya

Special Stock Partner is a partner function called SB used for sales processes like scheduling agreement and also in consignment

(Right now i dont have SAP access so couldnt tell what partner type it is? like vendor orcustomer like that)

Like sold to part SP

Ship to party SH

Special Stock Partner is SB

This function might have added as a mandatory partner function in order type of scheduling agreement

Inimg-sd-basic functionsset up partner determination-----set up partner determination for sales doc header(the second in that list)

In this for order type of scheduling agreement it looks like SB ia already set up

You need to add this Special Stock Partner SB for normal sales order that is in the TA partner determination procedure as a mandatory functions

You should mention partner determination procedure TA will perform the mandatory partner function

Special Stock Partner SB

Regards

Raja