cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mile Stone Billing Plan..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have a Requirement on Milestone billing plan.. can you pls throgh some suggestions on below requirement.

My sales Order will have the Deferent Line items, every line item will have diferent billing plans..

Ex: Line item 1: Qty 10: Billing plan : 50 %, 30%, 20%.

Line Item 2: Qty 1: Billing Plsn: 40 %, 20 %, 10 %, 10 %. with deferent billing Dates.

Now IF i am Creating billing for the 1 st line item with 50 %, The billing document is taking the value of 50% of net amount (Currect), and Qty 10(full qty) (Wrong). I want to take the 50 % of Qty. Pls suggest me.

Thanks in Advace,

SUBBU..

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Subbu

If you want to create the sales order directly then maintain billing plan at item level , so in VOV7 assign the billing plan

So as you are maintaining the billing plan as 50% , 30% , 20% for the total value. Now in the 50% line data you give the delivering qty also , in the same way give the 30% line data you give the delivering qty and for 20% you give the delivering qty data .

Then you do the delivery and billing as per the billing date

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sri,

Thanks for your Suggestion.

But in my scenario i dont have any delivery.. Directly i will create the Billing with reference to Sales Order. Can you pls suggest for this scenario...

Thanks

SUBBU....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

As you don't have the delivery, Partial delivery will not useful for you.

For sales order to billing, Obviously it will refer full Qty, and in Billing plan 50% means value not qty.

Check partial delivery setting Whether it works or not?

try and revert.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

>Now IF i am Creating billing for the 1 st line item with 50 %, The billing document is taking the value of 50% of net amount (Currect), and Qty 10(full qty) (Wrong) Correct. I want to take the 50 % of Qty. Pls suggest me.

System behaviour menitoned above is correct, Milestone billing plan is designed to control the % net value and not the quantity.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Closed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The billing plan works basing on the value,but not on quantity.

I think you can not split the qauntity as you said.

Ravi

former_member657193
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi subbus.

can u guide for creating a billing paln as , i have configured the same.

but when i am billing for the item ,, VF01 -system is taking total quantity 100 and total value 50,000

where as per the billing plan

10 %

70 %

20 %

it should take 100 qty @ 500 per unit

10 unit and billing amount should come as 5000

70 -

20----

instead here the system is picking up total 100 unit and total price 50,000

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rishi,

If you are also using order based billing, then in your copy control settings, VTFA, Use the PRICING TYPE as K (Adopt price components and cose. Redetermine taxes) at the item level (i.e, for item category TAO, which is used for Milestone Billing)

Hope it helps.

Shivaji.