cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

invoice split automatic

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

We are supplying material to all major OEMs like , .As per their requirement we have provided logistic at their end. Customer taking material from logistic on hourly basis so we have to make excise invoices in small batches. For eq we are sending daily 2000 nos to customer and making invoices 200 qty X 10 invoices = 2000 nos. Invoice generation quantum is huge so our proposal is to make provision of split invoicing. Idea is , we will make one time activity of out bond delivery - PGI-billing doc. This will save our time.

Any logic in user exit or data trans fer routine.

the invoice should be limited to max of 200 pcs

if invoice qty is 201 then it should split into 2 invoices

200 ea for 1 invoice

1 ea for invoice

regards

Edited by: rithvika on Feb 14, 2009 1:19 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Rithvika wrote

Invoice generation quantum is huge so our proposal
    is to make provision of split invoicing.

I forget to mention that assuming from your above comments that you want to automate the billing split, I have given the suggestion. If it is going to be manually generated via VF01, then you can go with what Mr.Amit has suggested, so that in VF01, each and every time, the end users have to click the Selection list.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipathi,

I think, Rithvika's requirement, is to automate the Process.

And, in that case, your Suggestion is Perfect.

Dear Rithvika,

Refer to Mr. Lakshmipathi's Suggestion.

Very Best Regards,

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

Lakshmipathi and Amit

thanks for u r contributions

my core members request that it should be aautomatic so that the end user doesn't need to create 5 times

for example

sales order=1000 ea

delivery =1000 ea

invoice=200 ea * 5

invoice should split if the order quantity is more than 200

even if the invoice quantity is 250 it should split into 2 invoices the maximum is 200

this maximum limit of quanity in invoice also differs from material to material

for some material is will be 200

for some it will be 75

i think it has to zdeveloped

regards

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Rithvika wrote

my core members request that it should be aautomatic

in that case, my first suggestion holds good.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipathi

can help me with the logic

regards

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Rithvika

The logic should be in such a way that in the routine what you assign in VTFL for the field Data VBRK/VBRP you have to add a coding that while generating TCode VF01, system should check the field LFIMG in LIPS and if the quantity exceeds the limit, invoice split should happen.

Also to answer your comment

for some material is will be 200

for some it will be 75

I am sure, you would have differentiated the materials with some criteria like material group, division etc., So you have to include this one also in the routine.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ritvika,

To achieve, the requirement. you have to customize the routine, in:

T. Code: VTFL

Go to, Item-level, and select your Item Category (say, TAN or TAW etc..) and attach your Custom Routine {say, with reference to Standard Routine: 1-Inv.split (sample)} in to Field: Data VBRK/VBRP

Also, in T. Code: VOV7 - Item Category,

maintain "K- Delivery related invoice for partial Quantiy' in Field: Billing Relevance.

Best Reagrds,

Amit

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Rithvika

Two optioms are there.

- in your existing routine itself, you can apply a coding in such a way that if the invoice quantity exceeds the stipulated quantity, then invoice split should happen

- alternatively, you can try with billing user exit USEREXIT_FILL_VBRK_VBRP (Module pool SAPLV60A, program RV60AFZC)

Nevertheless, you need ABAPers assistance to achieve this requirement.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi