cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Status Group

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I need to know the Assignment of Status Group with Incompletion Procedures . As I want to make Incompletion Log in STO Delivery so plz provide me the path to create the same.

Best Regards,

Ankur

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ankur,

Please [Search Forum|https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/forumsearch]. The same thread was posted, 4 days back.

Have a look:

[Status Group in Incompletion Log|]

Best Regards,

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Amit,

Thnks for the reply.I have read tht forum but in that U just pasted the help comments which he also can see in SAP.

I need to maintain pricing condition as a field in my incompletion procedure.

Plz again read my previuos mail.

Best Regards,.

Ankur

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Ankur

Right now i am not infront of SAP screen to help you

But the direction given by Mr.Murali should abe able to guide you in your issue

Regards

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ankur,

Rightly said, One need not to see, Outside SAP.

Anyways, coming to your question:

I need to maintain pricing condition as a field in my incompletion procedure

If, i have understood correctly, your requirement is your Sales Documnet must not get saved, w/o Pricing.

If, it is so, you are on wrong track (and other haven't corrected you).

The control, needs to be set at Condition Type (T. Code: V/06) and Pricing Procedure (T. Code: V/08), maintaining Price Condition Type (say, PR00 as Madatory).

Best Regards,

Amit

Note: Now, read your First post in to this thread, and the post that you have replied to me. Your Actual Requirement is far-far different.

This is we call - Probing (very imp. for a Successful Consultant, in order to get/ understand Actual User requirement).

My intention is not to hurt anyone, but I get hurt, when I see People, posting their threads, just for the sake of Post. 75% threads, in this forum are repeated and wage.

If, one, before posting his requirement, use Functionality: [Search Forum|;, their queries get resolve, by themselves.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Amit,

Thnks for all your replies.I want to tell you that it is possible in the sales order that w/o enter the price ,you can never save the sales document.It all depends on the customizing of the sales document.

You just compare the Incompletion procedures of Sales Document (Header & Item ) level with Delivery Document.You will not find the Field for Price,which I want to add up in the Delivery Item Level.

You did a good thing by providing me the link for same thread.But plz check that the thread was fully justifiable or convinced by the person who wrote it.

So my request is to plz understand the query as per the thread and then revert back with your reply.

Best Regards,

Ankur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ankur,

Sorry, for my posts, in reply to your query (also, I keep myself away from your future threads).

As, I have a very little knowledage about the SAP, please ignore my posts, not in to this thread, but also for Other-Users. They are not meant for Highly Knowledgable Users, like You.

Best Regards,

Amit

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

In img-sd-basic functions---log of incomplete items

here first you have to define or select status groups (the third activity)

Then the status group has to be assigned to the incompletion procedures (the first activity) t code OVA2

Select the delivery header and assign the status group to wahtever fields that you like

Please press F1 and those details are self explanatory for each and every field

Regards

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mr.Raja,

I want to do the same incompletion as in Sales Order.In sales order ,if I dont fill the incomplete items and try to save it ,then the document will not be saved as per the customizing.

I want to do the same thing in Delivery if suppose I dont fill the mandatory condition type in Delivery and try to save it ,it should not be saved.

So can u plz tell me the Field name and table which I shoud add in my incompletion procedure.

Best regards,

Ankur

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Ankur,

Go through this IMG path to define the Incompletion procedure settings for the delivery documents

SPRO>IMG>Logistics Execution>Shipping>Basic Shipping functions-->Incompletion control for deliveries

-->Define Incompleteness Procedures

-->Assign Incompleteness Procedures

-->Define Status Groups

I hope this will help you,

Regards,

Murali.