cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

InterCompany Invoice Billing - STO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAP Gurus,

I am working on the scenario Inter - Company Stock Transport Orders.

I did the following steps:

--> ME21N STO created.

--> VL10B - Delivery done.

--> Picking and PGI - VL02N done.

--> Billing VF04 - it is showing the net value as ZERO and it is not picking the pricing procedures.

I maintained the ERL , ERS and MWS a/cs in VKOA.

I maintained ICAA01 in the pricing procedure determination for supplying plant and sales area.

In the posting status in VF03, [GO TO Header --> Header] it shows"

"Error in Accounting Interface" also the net value is shown as ZERO here.

I tried doing many times but could not find the problem.

Please let me know if I am missing anything.......

Thanks in advance.......

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

in VF04 specify IV and check intercompany billing option under "Document to be selected" click on display billing list on application toolbar,select del. doc. and click on Individual billing then only system generate IC billing.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

go to VOV7 and open item category NLC ( ur copied) and make sure that billing relevance and pricing columns are suitable to ur requirement.

plz revert back

regards,

sadanandam kasarla

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

which billing doc type - you are using,

If its F8- , there will be no acct determination assigned to it in VOFA,

so even if you maintian cond records, it will not release to accounting.

of

If you are using your own customized billing doc type, if you want to release it to accounting ( you want to book this STO sales)

- You have to maintian STO pricing procedure, same has to done for determination for this billing type,

- Item Category-NLN ( if your del type- NL), should be relevant for pricing in VOV7-

- Maintain Cond records ( if you dont want to enter it in Billing doc )

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

check whether u have maintained condition recirds or not

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Keerthi,

Go to, T. Code: VF02 --> Key-in your Invoice No. and click on the green flag (release to accounting), now the system will show the exact error.

Alternatively, you may also check with:

VF02 --> Invoice No. --> Enter --> Header (Menu-bar) --> Environment --> Account Determination Analysis --> Revenue A/C determination

Most Probably, it might be an issue of Missing Entry for, either Condition: KOFI or KOFK for G/L A/c.

Based upon error (as checked), either you resolve the error bu own, or post the complete error-log, for our understanding.

Best Regards,

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to, T. Code: VF02 --> Key-in your Invoice No. and click on the green flag (release to accounting), now the system will show the exact error.

-

> When I did this, it says:

An accounting document is not required for this billing document.

Message Number: VF076.

Diagnosis:

The billing document has the net value 'zero' and does not create an accounting document.

Despite this, the posting status 'C'(Posting document has been created) is set internally for this billing document.

-

Alternatively, you may also check with:

VF02 --> Invoice No. --> Enter --> Header (Menu-bar) --> Environment --> Account Determination Analysis --> Revenue A/C determination

-

> When I did this, it just shows as:

Left Column: Procedure: KOFI00 and Description: Account Determination thatz all.

Right side: Overview -

Everything is blank.

Please help me this................