cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stock problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends

I am trying to create delivery, but system not allowing me to craete, it display error message Only 0 material available. In delivery screen delivery field empty, quantity should automatically copied from sales order. When enter quantuty manually,again it shows error error message Only 0 material available.

I already have stock, in MMBE it is showing. I create stock again, but same error message.

For another material there is no problem. Only one perticulat material there is error message.

What you suggest, where i am missing. Please advise

Thanks

Raj

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raj

I think there should be some open sales orders for that material that is the reason you were getting that error . Go to VA05 and give the material and check the sales orders and check wheather those sales orders are open or not

Go to MD04 and check the requirement of the material , there check wheather any sales orders are there or not

*NOTE : kindly search in the forum before posting as many threads are there similar to this query *

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi srinath

Thanks for reply. Stock the there, again i create stock and i use T.acode MD50, entered all the required fields but system again shows error "MRP parametars for plant ABCD is not maintained. I didn't create this material by copy. The problem is occuring only this perticulat material, for other material there is there no problem.

I am not able to understand why onl for this matrial.

Thank Raj

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
MRP parametars for plant ABCD is not maintained

For the above error, go to MM01, input the material code and select all the four MRP views and click on "Organisational levels" tab at the bottom screen. Input the required data and execute so that system will give a message at the bottom screen that "Material already exist and will be extended".

Incidentally, I presume, you have created stock in MB1C with 561 movement type. If so, go to VA02, input the sale order reference and execute. There go to schedule line tab and do availability check. Now try to create delivery.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raj

Have you checked the open sales orders in MD04 . for that material (MATNR). Now coming to your MRP parameters , check what MRP parameters you have maintained in the MRP views for this material and what MRP parameters you have maintained for other materials which are getting updated

Regards

Srinath

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Raj,

Check whether that stock for the material is in the same storage location. and secondly its under unrestricted stock.

Thanks,

Raja